Did you know that a healthy team is far more motivated and productive in their work place. A proven fact that healthy and fit employees have better attitudes, are far less likely to get sick, and have more energy for increased concentration. They are also far more likely to set and achieve goals.
Increase staff production, reduce stress levels and sick days and ensure the wellbeing of your staff by offering Pilates in the office!
It’s the secret weapon for both an employee and an employer. By adding Pilates into the week both you and your employees will have greater awareness of posture and less inclined to slump at the desk which will reduce the chance of back, shoulder and neck pain that is so prominent at a desk job.
Our bodies were not designed to spend long hours sitting at a desk or in front of a computer for long periods of time. It’s not surprising that postural problems, back aches and stiff joints are the main reasons for sick days in the UK because of musculoskeletal problems and stress.
To recap, studies have shown the following benefits to having exercise opportunities at your workplace:
- an increase in productivity
- fewer staff sick days and better staff retention
- a reduction in staff stress levels and
- a reduction in back pain
- an opportunity for internal networking and socialising
- general improvements in the overall health and wellbeing of staff
- a positive image for your company
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pilates classes for up to 12 people, designed to suit all ages, genders and abilities
- Classes can be 1 hour or 30 minutes long and arranged at a time convenient to the group
- 1-1 and 2-1 lessons can also be taken in the office.
- Costs can be as little as £4 per person
- A free meeting room or space to throw down some mats
- A time that suits all of you
- Enough willing colleagues
If you’re a company that promotes a positive working environment that wants to support the health and wellbeing of your staff get in touch with us as we would love to support you!
Email [email protected] or Call us to discuss prices and options.