Exhale Pilates London Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
One-way system in The Fitness Mosaic
Once entering The Fitness Mosaic (with a face covering), you will need to scan your barcode or enter your individual code into the pin pad to get through the gates. Follow the arrows up the right-hand staircase and through the fitness studio on the left to get to the Exhale Pilates London entrance on the first floor. If there is a class on in the studio, walk up another level and through the top gym floor and down two flights of stairs to our entrance. If you are injured or pregnant, let us know in advance so we can make an exception and inform the gym staff.
What we will be doing to keep you safe:
- Reducing the number of clients in the studio at any time, including class occupancy. Tower classes will have 4 people max and Reformer classes 3 max.
- Classes will be reduced slightly to 50 minutes long to allow time for clients to wipe equipment at the end of the class. Privates will be 55 minutes.
- Social distancing: there will be limited hands on from the teachers and clients will be spaced at least 2m apart from each other, minimum 1m. There may be times that for health and safety purposes hands on will be required, or assistance with changing springs/straps in sessions. Teachers will ask for your consent before approaching you.
- There will be a maximum of 8 people in the studio allowed at any one time.
- We have enhanced cleaning measures which will be done between every single session in the studio.
- The studio has been fogged by Deep Cleaning Virus Co. (http://www.dcvco.co.uk/) with a solution that kills the virus on any surface for 30 days. We will be getting this done once a month.
- Allocated time has been allowed in the schedule for cleaning.
- Teachers will be required to wear visors and/or masks.
- Numbers in The Fitness Mosaic gym have been limited
By attending a private/group session at Exhale Pilates London, I acknowledge and accept that there are risks associated with Covid-19 as a result of attending my appointment. Exhale Pilates London cannot accept responsibility for transmission of Covid-19.
Please help by doing the following things before your appointment:
- Please stay at home if you have any Covid-related symptoms and give us 24 hours’ notice if you need to cancel.
- No clothing, shoes & bags will be permitted in the studio. Remember your padlocks and keep all belongings in the lockers near the studio entrance or in the ground floor changing rooms.
- Clients must wear face coverings when walking through the gym and into the studio until you are on your own apparatus. It is not compulsory to wear the mask when you are working out.
- Arrive ready for the session, as numbers of people in the changing rooms/toilets are limited. There will be no waiting area outside the studio, so please wait outside The Fitness Mosaic before your class begins.
- Everyone entering the studio must sanitise their hands before the session and sanitise their own equipment after the session. There will be a sanitising station in and outside of the studio.
- During the session, please change your own straps and springs. Teachers will give a demonstration at the start of the class for beginners.
- Wipe down your equipment with the provided wipes/disinfectant after your session. Leave the studio promptly after this has been completed.
- Payment is required in advance of all booked sessions, no cash payments can be taken
The 24-hour cancellation policy still applies.
If a teacher cannot make a shift due to virus symptoms or other illnesses, we will alert you as soon as possible. You will be given an alternative teacher for the session or another appointment as soon as there is availability. For private or duet sessions, if you do not wish to continue the session with the alternative teacher- even within the 24-hour cancellation period- you will not be charged. If a class teacher changes within the 24-hour cancellation period then you will be charged, as you are paying for the class and not the teacher.
Terms & Conditions for credits
Credits for online classes can only be used for online sessions, not studio classes. Any unused online credits can be converted into the equivalent studio classes. If you continue to attend both online and studio classes, you must have separate packages on your account.
All payments are non-refundable.
Expiry dates on packs of privates/classes will be adjusted accordingly for the length of time the studio was closed if you did not attend any Exhale Pilates London sessions since closure.
21 Day Lockdown Challenge: £95 credit rewarded after completing the challenge must be put towards a pack of 5 or 10 studio classes (£150/£250) within 4 weeks of us reopening (24th August). The activation date will be 27th July unless stated your return date.
Monthly Memberships: These have all been suspended during lockdown, you will be asked your permission before resuming the monthly payments.
Workshops: These will all be rescheduled to a later date and you will be guaranteed a space. If you cannot make the future date then we can keep the credit on your account to put towards privates, classes or future workshops.