Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Exhale Pilates London may alter the information on its website from time to time. Exhale Pilates London shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website. Exhale Pilates London does not warrant the information on this website in any way, and in particular no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Exhale Pilates London exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- All booked sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours in person or by telephone. Cancellations made out of this time frame will be charged as a Late Cancellation.
- Late Cancellation/No Show Fee – Blocks of Classes and Privates will be charged the full session fee.
- The Induction Package must be completed within 2 weeks and can only be purchased once by an individual unless buying for someone else.
- If your block expires you can pay £50 to extend by 1 month.
- Clients may not attend a Class/Private session unless paid before the class.
- All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
- We accept credit card, debit card, or cash. We do not accept American Express or Cheques. There is a £2.50 charge for the use of Credit Cards but no charge for Debit Cards.
- All prices included VAT.
- 21 Day Challenge Terms and Conditions: You have 4x classes a week to use over 21 days, the 4x classes must be used between Monday- Sunday. To reclaim the £95 at the end of the challenge, you must complete all 12 classes with no late cancels (24 hours) or no shows. We are unable to make any excpetions for tech issues or injuries (new or existing). The £95 can be used for either an online privates (with a teacher of our choosing- based on availability) which must be used withi 4 weeks of you completing the challenge, or towards a pack of 5 or 10 studio classes (packs must be purchased within 4x weeks of us reopening the studio). Unused classes are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Return / Refund Policy
- Payment for all classes must be received 14 days prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
- Cancellations within 14 days will not be refunded.
- Cancellations prior to 14 days will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.