Information published on this website is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Exhale Pilates London may alter the information on its website from time to time. Exhale Pilates London shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this website.
Exhale Pilates London does not warrant the information on this website in any way, and in particular no warranty is given that the website or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Exhale Pilates London exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
- All booked studio sessions must be cancelled within 24 hours in person or by telephone. Home visits and corporate classes have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made out of this time frame will be charged as a Late Cancellation (the full fee).
- Late Cancellation/No Show Fee – Blocks of Classes and Privates will be charged the full session fee.
- The Tower and Reformer Induction Packages must be completed within 2 weeks and the Combo Induction within 4 weeks, these can only be purchased once by an individual unless buying for someone else.
- If your block expires you can pay £50 to extend by 1 month.
- Clients may not attend a Class/Private session unless paid before the class.
- All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
- We accept credit card, debit card, or cash. We do not accept American Express or Cheques. There is a £2.50 charge for the use of Credit Cards but no charge for Debit Cards.
- All prices included VAT.
- Payment for all classes must be received 14 days prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your space. Private bookings are only booked in and confirmed with advance payment. Your session may not go ahead if we have not received payment, and it will not be booked in if it is your first visit.
- We do not offer refunds, transfers or exchanges on any purchases.
- In extenuating circumstances if Exhale has to cancel a session, we will offer you credit towards future purchases. For one off events or workshops where credit is not an option, we may consider refunds minus an administration fee.